Death At The Haunted House (Part 2, page 1 of 4)


Previous Page
Next Page

Part 2

During the early morning hours before the grand opening it rained about three inches and one of the young men didn't think that the lightening in the barn would be a danger to any one and was electrocuted when he didn't take precaution such as wearing rubber boots and gloves when he plugged the lights in. He was rushed to the local hospital and was in the ICU unit The owners thought about closing for awhile when the crowds of people showed up for opening day. The day events schedule went on as scheduled and the young man was improving as the day progressed. He was awake and talking to the police about his carelessness that caused his accident and even told a reporter his story.

Previous Page
Next Page

Send me an email if more parts are published.

Rate This Book

Current Rating: 1.4/5 (5 votes cast)


Review This Book or Post a Comment